Tuesday, April 26, 2005

once again...i feel like i'm a lucky person...dun really have big wind wave happen in my life so far...not too many difficulties facing in my living...thx to my family who treat me so good...all my friends are nice people...and so lucky that i can get a really good girl who takes care of me so much as my first girlfriend...i must cherish these in my life...

at the same time...i wish all my friends can live happier than ever...no more troublesome happen...for whom watching us in the sky...please don't make my friend cry...i don't think my friend deserves that...

friends are objects who will be with you whenever you need them...who will help you out...without asking a reason...who will share your feeling...whenever you are happy or sad...who will get you out...when you are in deep shit...don't be hesitate to ask for help when you think you will bring your friends troubles...if you think that way...you are not my friend...

haven't update xanga for awhile...sucky english writer...

No comments: