Monday, January 9, 2006

1/7

SKI TRIP...slept 5 hrs in total, still feeling exhaust from yesterday, went to mountain baldy at the beginning, later at the ticket office we found out they only opened a bloody short track...so we deicded to go mtn. high...

arrived mtn. high and parked our car around 2:30pm, the snow seems to better than last time in bear mountain. After the horrible experience in bear mountain, i had managed to do some S, but the snow condition is still bad that there were many stones and sharp ice, always pk at these areas...and my poor little burton board did suffer...

I don't know if I should tune it already as this is the second time on my burton, it also got a lot of cracks on the other side when people crashed on my board...i really wanna cry, cry for my board...

I have to thank you edwin and ricki for driving...i know i should take the response for driving one of the cars, however, i'm just too tired after san diego interview that i don't wanna get any accidents, i feel sorry about it...

1/8

Do you think a horn is a friendly reminder? especially when you are in heavy traffic. When i'm on the way to get out of LAX after picking up my bro, a CRV turned on signal light and tried to cut lane in front of me. Due to heavy traffic there is no way i should let him cut in, so i decided to pool my car forward to block his way. I thought he would give up and wait until I passed, but instead, he kept pressing the horn and yell out in viet(i think), that's how a rude driver putting hot oil into the fire. We both didn't yield and he kept horning and scolding me, so i drove more forward to let him crash into my fender, trying to get some money out of him if he really do, that way i can stay unemployed for another 6 months. he knew he was pissed so he cut in the car in front of me and cut in one more lane to my right. somehow we got parallel and he press horn again. Therefore we decided to teach him how to change lane politely. We gave a thank you to the truck in front of the viet and managed to cut in the lane without receiving any aggressive responds. We were all happy and the viet had to be pretty angry...

I thought the incident was ended. When I drove thru the tunnel, the viet was back for revenge, cutting in front of me and applied the brakes. Since I knew he's gonna do that, losing him was the only way to avoid the accident. Usual way, down shirft and change lane...BYE BYE sucker...

I don't want to discriminate the vietnamese, I know some of them are nice people, but sometimes the ways some of the viet handling things and treating other people are just making me feel like they are assholes. I don't respect them simply because they don't respect me...i hope one day they will learn the lesson...

No comments: