Tuesday, January 3, 2006

朝早去送埋阿婆最後一程, 用上道教儀式, 南無佬唱下歌, 轉兩個圈, 總覺得佢做得好求其, 又無破地獄睇, 有少少失望...

after the ceremony, i sent my mom back to work, and she told me to go somewhere else before heading back home, so it won't bring any bad luck back home. At this moment, here comes my logic. taking this action will not bring bad luck back home, so i actually left the bad luck to somewhere else, eventually bring bad luck to others. that's so dirty...正所謂己所不欲勿施于人...those chinese tradition just make me feel sick. how can chinese be so selfish. suddenly feel shame about being a chinese...Anyway, at the end i did not head back home and go straight to fry's to return my new router. looking backward i actually bring bad luck to fry's since i went there to return the useless router .

went to bally after back home, still feeling pain when running on the track, and doing less weight lifting, seems like i'm still recovering...losing 5 lbs by not working out for 2 weeks, that's a really bad new for me, how i'm gonna reach 160...sigh...really pissed in the shower room, a mexican guy in my opposite side was looking at me and DIY in front of me...我唔介意有人當我係性幻想對象, 但係唔好係個男既好嗎...that's really hurt my feeling, I don't think i'm THAT attractive for gays...well i was shocked for a few seconds, turned back to do my own business and never look back, as i have no control on what others thinking...

I don't wanna type anymore...nothing special after that...

No comments: