Monday, January 2, 2006

New year, new toy...

try to replace my nearly dead router and extend my wireless range to living room, however, number of antenna does not proportional to the strength of the signal. It performed even worse than my linksys i bought 4 years ago...seems like my little linkz can stay for a little longer...

attended first half of a funeral, a 96-year-old grandma who i have never seen before, but she indirectly bring me to the U.S and give me new life, so still...i owned her. no suprise, there's not much sad feeling for most of the attendant, since, not so respectfully saying, it's about time. looked around, seen all common decorations that had seen in the ordinary funeral, the most interesting are paper dolls. I saw a boy and a girl, 2-story house, a m-benz and a wheelchair. questions came up on my mind, seems like every person will bring at least 2 dolls in hell, will hell get over populated? even hell got 18 levels, does it have enough land to build house? do we need driver license to drive that m-benz? is the wheelchair really necessary? people don't walk, they fly, right? All that bs came out on my mind, but touchwood, if one day i'm the person in the picture, i would like to receive a paper GP-03D, PS2 with tons of game(maybe PS6 at that time), a two-seater sport car with mid-engine, a house with swimming pool and some sunblock please. I don't want any of the people cry, I will probably jump out from casket and go nuts, so smile please. And i also want people to make me a funny face and give me a "yea" when they go around me. I would greatly appreciate and bless you all...gosh...i can't believe i can type such a long entry...continue the second half tmr morning...

sent dad back to hk...with heavy rain all the way to airport...never experienced such bad weather for long time...um...i will be missing my dad...

似乎我既擔心好似係多餘既...聽到大家好似好開心...我都好想成為其中一人...下次啦...

No comments: