Saturday, February 4, 2006

Did some workout at bally recently. Since I'm leaving LA for a month, I think I'm ok with their PAYASYOUGO membership. After my workout today, I still don't have a good feeling about how they will deal with my membership fee after I left. Therefore I went to their office and ask for assistance...

me: hi, I have questions about my membership.
assistant: yes, is there anything I can help you.
me: i'm leaving LA...........so..........can I just skip the next month payment and pay for the month after next?
assistant: oh, you have to pay $4 each month for inactivity...
me: but then it's a PAY AS YOU GO membership, why do I still have to pay?
assistant: you are not paying for the membership, it's an inactive fee...
me: wait...don't you see there is a problem with the logic...I PAY as I come, therefore, if I DON'T come I DON'T have to PAY...
assistant: nah...this is just the name of your plan...don't take it to serious...
me: ...

Nice one bally...

No comments: