Saturday, February 11, 2006

update a bit...

2/9
after 15hrs of flight, i torched the ground on 6am. Still dark everywhere...air is ok, i guess it's in the early morning. Tried to pull out a trolly to pick up my begs, and accidentially broke it's handle...shit...took another one and left, bought a phone card, took a bus that go directly home. Feel like the driver was driving 25mph...why it was so slow. It took my 1.5 hrs to reach home. My head hit the ceiling on the way out...=.=...why the ceiling is so low...
Went to get my new ID in the afternoon, hit the bus ceiling again when i got off the bus...gosh...ok...where am I?...walked for 10mins finding a way to get to another side of the road...how can I reach the bridge?...finally spent 30mins to get to 入境大樓...spent 2hrs to get the temp ID...then bought a router...went to grandparents home to eat, 被形容為"乞衣仔", "賊仔", "自由痕" dad told me to go apm myself...nice...walked for 45mins and never reach there, I found out I was walking in reverse direction...went back home to sleep after dinner, hit the mini bus ceiling when got off...=.=...i had enough...

2/10
搞回鄉証, 之後坐電車出灣仔, 源興d雲吞面由七年前既$16跌到$11, 重要多舊雲吞...正...葛菜水升到$7...行左集成, 188(老番咸碟重貨不對版包換...), 298, time square, sogo, 世貿, 皇室堡, 維園, 中央圖書館...好悶...行到腳抽筋...坐巴士番屋企, 又撞頭...買左d日用品番去, 食飯, 7pm就睏著左...ar dep happy birthday...

No comments: